Re: Re[2]: file_mask_dialog() memory leak fix

Hi Pchel,

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 06:54, Pavel Shirshov (pchel) wrote:
> LdO> Your partial commit of the mc-CVS-strippwd.patch seems to cause havoc.
>
> Havoc? :) Why???? All working fine without patched hotlist.c and
> util.c. Isn't it?

Well "havoc" is a bit exaggerated, but this memory leak is caused by the
partial commit you did. Those two g_free(def_text_secure) are in the
original patch.

> LdO> Instead of applying this patch please just commit the rest of that
> LdO> patch.
>
> :) This patch is bugfix an error, introduced by mc-CVS-strippwd.patch.

No. The mc-CVS-strippwd has these frees. At least in my local copy. You made
a mistake committing and forgetting an essential part.

> I committed it. Thx for Jindrich.

Do you mean the whole mc-CVS-strippwd patch is now committed? Thanks.

Leonard.