Call for development freeze
- From: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- To: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- Cc: MC Devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Call for development freeze
- Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:30:11 +0100
Afaict all issues we put up as a TODO targets for 4.6.1 have been fixed
(also the ones put up on Pavel Shirshov's wiki at
http://www.pavelsh.pp.ru/wiki/doku.php?id=mc-bugs ). Roland is double
checking the shell scripts in extfs for quoting errors. The only issue
left that needs to be fixed is the command line bug that Pchel found
which might have something to do with the interpretation of '%'.
Thus my request for a development freeze (apart from the above 2 issues)
and the release of 4.6.1.
mount -t life -o ro /dev/dna /genetic/research
] [Thread Prev