Re[2]: file_mask_dialog() memory leak fix

Hello Leonard,

Tuesday, November 9, 2004, 2:21:16 AM, you wrote:

>> I noticed a memory leak in file_mask_dialog() in src/filegui.c in the
>> current CVS. The attached patch should fix it.
>>
>> The cause of it is that g_strdup()ed def_text_secure is not g_free()d.

LdO> Your partial commit of the mc-CVS-strippwd.patch seems to cause havoc.

Havoc? :) Why???? All working fine without patched hotlist.c and
util.c. Isn't it?

LdO> Instead of applying this patch please just commit the rest of that
LdO> patch.

:) This patch is bugfix an error, introduced by mc-CVS-strippwd.patch.

I committed it. Thx for Jindrich.

--
Best regards,
 Pavel                            mailto:me pavelsh pp ru