Re[2]: strip_passwd partial commit

Hello Jindrich,

>>        util.c(strip_password()) - need some additional testing. For
>>        example around:
>> -        at = strrchr (p, '@');
>> +       at = memchr (p, '@', host_len);
>>
>>        It's not equal operations.

JN> Yes, they're not equal, because I changed the password stripping
JN> strategy (see also the condition above this line), because of this bug
JN> in strip_password ():

JN> It strips not only the password but everything after first PATH_SEP, so:

JN> jamesbond:007 ci5 uk/home/secret/

JN> is after strip_password ():

JN> jamesbond ci5 uk

Please, apply attached patch to current mc snapshot. And run src/mc

I got an output
genie# ./mc
pavelsh test ru:pass test your domain/path/to/file
pavelsh test ru@test.your.domain
pavelsh test ru:pass test your domain/path/to/file
-------------------------
pavelsh:pass test your domain/path/to/file
pavelsh test your domain
pavelsh test your domain/path/to/file
-------------------------
pavelsh test ru:pass test your domain/
pavelsh test ru@test.your.domain
pavelsh test ru:pass test your domain/
pavelsh test ru:pass test your domain/path/to/file/
pavelsh test ru@test.your.domain
pavelsh test ru:pass test your domain/path/to/file/

Best regards,
 Pavel                            mailto:me pavelsh pp ru