Re: strip_passwd partial commit

Hello Leonard,

LdO> Just read on IRC that you did a partial commit of the strip_passwd
LdO> patch. Could you please explain what parts you didn't commit (yet) and
LdO> for what reason? Then people can explain them.

     Ok.

     I didn't patch:

       hotlist.c - need some testing and improvements. I want to save
       full url (with password), but display title without password.

       util.c(strip_password()) - need some additional testing. For
       example around:
-        at = strrchr (p, '@');
+       at = memchr (p, '@', host_len);

       It's not equal operations.

--
Best regards,
 Pavel                            mailto:me pavelsh pp ru