Re: Question on developing

Dear "bulia byak",

Thank You for Your answer.

----- Original Message -----
From: "bulia byak" <buliabyak gmail com>
To: "Siver Andrey" <siver sirius ihep su>
Cc: <mc-devel gnome org>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: Question on developing

> > 1) Make Alt-F1 and Alt-F2 to be as in Far program (and NC): make them to
open sub-window to change current path position (for example, "to go" to
another hard drive) [****];

> There are no "hard drives" on Linux.

What about /dev/hda, /dev/hdb. If they are in the power-set then they are on
Linux. But as for me I would prefer to call them "A1", "B1" and so on  :-).

> There are places you go to often,
> and that's what hotlist is for (ctrl+\). I added hotkeys to this

Very good!

> > 2) Make Ctrl-O to hide panel, but to save current state of the command
line [**];

> More knowledgeable people will likely comment on this, but I think
> this requires embedding the shell into mc which is planned for 4.7
> (according to TODO). I very much look forward to this, too.

According to my mind MC should not be the shell (rather to be a shell of the
Shell).

> > 3) Make comands history to be saved regardless of running or exiting of
MC [**];

> It is saved, at least it works for me.

See email: