Re: Committing trivial changes

Hi Roland,

On Sun, 2004-08-29 at 17:14, Roland Illig wrote:
> I'd like to commit some changes that convert many declarations of "char
> *" into "const char *".

> Lately, Pavel banned me from doing these changes because mc-4.6.1 will
> be released soon, but I would nevertheless like to commit these, as they
> improve the code quality and also help me find memory leaks.

Although I do agree that we might want to focus on the TODO for 4.6.1
and wait with work on new features I also agree that these proposed
changes are so basic and unintrusive that I can't see much harm in
implementing them before 4.6.1. Make sure the headers and code match
though, and don't touch functions that should actually modify the string
;) .

Leonard.