Re: Fast horizontal scrolling in viewer

Arpad Biro wrote:

There is a feature that IMHO is missing from MC: fast horizontal
scrolling in the internal viewer (by which I mean: scrolling by, say,
10 chars horizontally). It seemed to be easy to hack this in, so I
made a patch that does just that. With the patch, Ctrl+Left scrolls
left by 10 chars and Ctrl+Right scrolls right by the same amount.

Great, it was painful to scroll with arrows when viewing kernel log
files for example. I hope it is ok and will be applied.

Regards,
Nerijus