Fast horizontal scrolling in viewer

Hi,

There is a feature that IMHO is missing from MC: fast horizontal
scrolling in the internal viewer (by which I mean: scrolling by, say,
10 chars horizontally). It seemed to be easy to hack this in, so I
made a patch that does just that. With the patch, Ctrl+Left scrolls
left by 10 chars and Ctrl+Right scrolls right by the same amount.
I have not thoroughly investigated MC code, so the patch may not be up
to MC standards. If it is not, then take this as a feature
request. The patch was tested on Linux and seems to work.

The patch was made against the mc-2003-11-14-08 snapshot.

Arpad Biro