Re: A proposal for Midnight Commander

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 19:11, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> I see you could not resist the urge of bringing your flames from
> another forum here.

Excuse me, this wasn't about flames. I wanted only to show you the irony
in your own previous writing. You are not the only one being able to
juggle with the tongue. My main message is, the same way you are trying
to manifest your opinion and your vision in the public the same way I
and others are trying to manifest our opinion in the public. Only
difference is that we are causing less harassment. We are not trying to
manifest drastical changes, we are just talking about using 5
alternative functioncalls from glibc rather than glib, the dimensions
are quite different.

greetings.