Re: A proposal for Midnight Commander

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 18:29, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> Not everyone has the same goals, some people want features,
> some people want to fit things in a 64k segment.

I think this is getting worse now. We shouldn't move in a gray corner
here by itching people. Regardless who started it, we are only talking
about software here.

> I already pointed out to Linux. Few people run "stock" Linux, most
> people run a distro-fork-Linux. There is nothing wrong with that.

- And again some are trying to manifest Microsoft innovations on Linux,
but most people already mentioned how much they dislike it.

- Some people are using blog entries to write 20 pages about their
business product + code examples to manifest Microsoft innovations, but
most people use blogs to describe their daily feelings.

- Some companies are trying to sell GNOME as their product, but most
individuals are working on it as individuals in their spare time.

What an illusion... isn't it ? No bad feelings but I think we should
play fair again and concentrate on what's important. After all we are
pro Midnight Commander users, we do like it, thus we do like to improve
it. That people have different opinions is nothing new.