Re: A proposal for Midnight Commander

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 15:32, Nerijus Baliunas wrote:
> Sorry again for this offtopic,

The first valuable sentence from you - congratulations.

I was already up to ask what crackpipe you were sniffing at. But I'm not
the guy slandering people on their back. Listen - I was trying to raise
a proposal which I do belive in. I think you are not the person suitable
for such a technically conversation and I seriously wonder why you are
subscribed to a development mailinglist. The purpose and aim of such a
list is to raise proposals or talk about technical stuff in general and
not driving a campaign on other people to find weaknesses on their
personality rather than on the point of topic, which is Midnight
Commander and the dependency of Glib. If you have nothing productive to
add then please do not reply. If you plan to make me look like a fool
then I need to suggest that you gonna search someone else for this.

greetings.