Re: A proposal for Midnight Commander

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 13:31, Koblinger Egmont wrote:
> ... harder question, Gabucino votes for glib1 ...

I doubt that he was 'voting' for glib1 here. From what I was able to
read out of his replies was that he didn't liked the glib dependency at
all and thus seeked for the less evil solution to get it operational.

But my primarily intention was to add a note to my previous reply. About
coding and maintainance. Today we are living in a world of powerful
tools to do development. We have a good compiler collection we have that
thing called 'debugger' we have nice time measuring tools like
'profiler' and some nice memoryleak checking tools such as 'valgrind'.