Re[4]: QNX 6.2 patch

Hello!

> So, my temporary [and so ugly] hack is:
>
> -   if (s != NULL) tt_write_string(s);
> -   else tt_printf(Curs_Pos_Str, r, c);
> +//   if (s != NULL) tt_write_string(s);
> +//   else
> +   tt_printf(Curs_Pos_Str, r, c);

So, s is set, but you don't want to print it?  But s is only set if
Automatic_Margins is 0.  You don't have the "am" capability, but you
probably should have it.  Both termcap and terminfo on Red Hat Linux have
the "am" capability for qansi-m.

If that's correct, QNX developers should fix the terminfo database they
put in the OS.  The local workaround is to create $HOME/.terminfo, fix and
recompile qansi-m:

mkdir $HOME/.terminfo
infocmp qansi-m >qansi-m.ti
cat qansi-m.ti | sed 's/acsc/am, acsc/' >qansi-m-fixed.ti
tic qansi-m-fixed.ti

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin