Re: hotlist: now with edit

Hello!

> +    current_group = hotlist;

Well, I understand you want to start with the top-level group every time.
I don't use groups, so it's hard for me to judge, but I think that some
users may want the current behavior.  For example, somebody may want to
visit every directory in the group because they have similar information,
e.g. Apache logs.  Then it's more convenient to start with the latest
group.

Even such trivial thing as removing ".." in the root directory caused some
protests.

> It would be great if it could be applied to 4.6.0

It would be great if I was sure that everybody would like this change.
Since I'm not sure, I'll rather do it after the release.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin