Re: annoyance: undo does not reset "modified" status

Hello, Adam!

> Pavel, I'm interested how would you like mcedit undo to behave? There
> are many controversional approaches (as we have seen on the list), and
> I don't know which could be the best. One is for sure - current
> approach (one char at time) is no good...

I don't see any problems with the current behavior.  Undoing one action a
time is reasonable in my opinion.  It's also more intuitive than any
grouping.  How often do you need to undo really big changes?  Could you
describe a realistic scenario?

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin