Re: saving file position, bracket matching extension

Hello!

> I've attached my patches. The archive contains the files have been
> patched (both the original and the patched version), an udiff file for
> the difference, and two other separated by functions (saving file
> position, bracket matching).

The reason why I'm asking for patches is because I want to make sure that
you looked at your changes and removed irrelevant parts.

Why did you change the formatting of edit_event() and edit()?  Did you
read the patch at all, or you just generated it and sent without reading?

Please remove "mAX" from the comments.  It is unreasonable to ask other
contributors to update all such comments when they change the code (it
will happen), and it's unreasonable to expect mAX to answer the questions
about modifications made after him.  One should use "cvs annotate" to find
the author of the changes.

Why did you add "#ifdef HAVE_SYNTAXH"?  It is always defined, but it's
kept in the code to make it easy to disable syntax highlighting.  I think
we should remove this option if it stands in the way, as well as the "OA"
definition, which is always 1.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin