saving file position, bracket matching extension

Hi!

I've attached my patches. The archive contains the files have been
patched (both the original and the patched version), an udiff file for
the difference, and two other separated by functions (saving file
position, bracket matching).

The original files are based on the "2002-11-20-17" snapshot, except the
edit/editoptions.c file that based on the CVS version (Pavel told me to
do this way). Actually, I used to compile the snapshot version with the
CVS-editoptions.c and it worked (the changes was just optimizations).
I'm using the pathed version during my daily work, and I expected no
problem with them.

The new functions (both extends editor's funcionality):

--
Bracket matching extended version:
--

A future extension can be to highlight the brackets always, if you are
somewhere between two brackets (just the two brackets you are most

--
File position saving:
--

The positions are saved in the file "EditPos" in you mc configuration
dir (~/.mc/). The last 1024 file's full name, x;y position is stored on

If you have any other question or wish that helps these functions to
include into the CVS, please tell me!

Bye,
  Andras