RE: saving file position, bracket matching extension

Hi!

> Why did you add "#ifdef HAVE_SYNTAXH"?  It is always defined,
> but it's kept in the code to make it easy to disable syntax
> highlighting.  I think
> we should remove this option if it stands in the way, as well
> as the "OA"
> definition, which is always 1.

I don't understand you. You told me to download the editoptions.c from
the CVS version. I did it. HAVE_SYNTAXH was there. You told, YOU
OPTIMIZED it. And now, you ask me about a thing, I just used to make the
code consequence. Where the hell I should know that you would like to
remove this option, and I should do that???

Bye,
  Andras