saving file position, bracket matching extension

Hi!

> I am really interested in patches you made for Midnight
Thanks for your support, it's a big thing for me.

> Commander! The only problems with them is they are hard for
> maintainers to read, because you distribute your patches in a
> form of full mc tarball instead of diff version.
Actually it's not true, I've made diff -u version from the changes.
Maybe that not arrived to the list, because I was not the member of the
mc-devel, when I posted to here. To the user's list it arrived.

It can be downloaded from here:
http://www.wish.hu/mc-2002-11-20-17-patched.udiff

But don't do that, I've made some changes since that time. I will
distribute the new version in a few minutes.

> I'd like to help you to made diff for you patch!  :)
> For this I need
> 1) to know what version of mc you've modified?
The downloadable snapshot version. I cannot compile the CVS version (I
think some files are missing on the (Debian based) server I tried it,
and I had no more time, to look around what's the problem :( ).

> 2) what files have been modified?
edit/edit-widget.h
edit/edit.h
edit/edit.c
edit/editdraw.c
edit/editoptions.c
edit/editwidget.c
src/setup.c

editoptions.c is from the CVS: Pavel wrote that I should use that
version, since he made some changes.

> 3) please send those files attached along with the original versions
OK.

> And we'll made a diff for maintainers to review!  :)
OK, thanks. ( cpacibo - i don't know how do you spell it with latin
letters... :)

> One more point - we should produce two patches - one for
> saving file position and another one for bracket matching
> extension, so please, can you separate changes made for these
> two patches?
OK, I will separate them. So, two messages coming soon. :)

Bye,
  Andras