RE: sql.syntax

Hello!

> In mySQL (maybe other SQLs, too) this is the character to "say don't
> care about reserved words". For example if you have a column that has a
> same name that a reserved word (for example table, with, etc.), then you
> have to use it:
>
>  SELECT `table` FROM tablename WHERE `table`=5;

I think some other color would be better to show that special treatment of
keywords.  I used cyan - it's not too distracting.  I also added
highlighting for the dot, because MySQL interprets the dot even inside
backticks.

The change has been committed.  Thank you for your explanation.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin