RE: sql.syntax

Hello!

> > I think it's nice to add this line to syntax/sql.syntax:
> >
> > context ` ` lightgray
>
> Could you explain why?  Do you have an example?  Is this
> syntax documented?  What does is mean?  Why did you chose
> lightgray (the default foreground color)?

In mySQL (maybe other SQLs, too) this is the character to "say don't
care about reserved words". For example if you have a column that has a
same name that a reserved word (for example table, with, etc.), then you
have to use it:

 SELECT `table` FROM tablename WHERE `table`=5;

I think it's not a problem if you include it in the sql.syntax for SQL
versions that don't support this feature. So, I think it was a good
idea. :)

Bye,
  Andras