Re: mc: Could you add a "Skip all" if the source file can't be read?

Hello, Adrian!

> It would be nice to have an option "Skip all" to make it possible to
> mirror as much as possible from a directory tree where you don't have
> read permission on all files without getting asked at every single file.

It's already in TODO for version 4.6.1:

Add "Ignore" and "Ignore all" buttons when reporting permission problems.

You can make it happen earlier if you submit a patch.

I think "Skip all" would be confusing.  It could mean "skip all _files_",
while "Ignore all" would clearly mean "ignore all _errors_".

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin