Re: Bug: no indication of non-readable dirs

Hello!

> MC 4.5.55, if one opens non-readable directory shows the directory as
> empty without any indication that it is just not readable.

This bug still exists in the current version.  It's a major bug.  Thank
you for reporting it.  I'm adding it to the TODO list as a
release-critical bug.

> It caused me to use undelfs :-)

I'm really sorry for that :-(

> It is needed some indication of non-readable directories (at the time
> when such a directory is current).

I think that a message that the directory cannot be read would be fine.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin