Re: %config for files under /usr/share.

> - Drop %config from files under /usr/share - users are not supposed to
>    edit them.  Local copies under ~/.mc should be used for that.
> At least, mc.ext and can be edited by administrators
> from MC itself.  Also I often add key sequences to system wide mc.lib,
> and it is planed to use it for color schemas.

I really don't care about this.  I know that the distributors have their
own specfiles and their own opinion on the matter.  Our specfile only
matters for those who install our rpm files from or generate
them from mc tarballs.

Please change the way you want it to be, and I won't change it
as long as I can generate working packages from the tarballs.

Pavel Roskin