Re: Bug with fish and '$' in file names

Bernhard Walle wrote:
Hello,

if I want to delete a file which contains '$' in its name (e.g. as
generated by the Java compiler) on a fish vfs (SSH), it simply does
not work.
Also copying does not work correct. If I copy Test$.class from a local
file system to a fish file system, the result is Test.class (the '$'
is omitted).

I tried it with the newest mc-4.6.0-pre1 and with mc-4.5.55, both have
the same problem. If I copy the file simply with scp, it works.

Regards,
 Bernhard

Can you test attached patch?

--