Re: "Pause after run" && Scripts

Hi, David!

>  It seems to be something about subshell changes. I've noticed this from
> last snapshot (about one week old).

I confirm the bug.  Even setting "Pause after run..." to "Always" in
Options->Configuration doesn't help.  This option is ignored with binaries
and executable scripts.

I guess this is related to my fixes that make it possible to exit from the
subshell invoked from the editor or viewer.  Unfortunately, the subshell
code is very fragile and mostly undocumented.

I appreciate that you found and reported this bug.  I'll have a closer
look.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin