Re: CVS: autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in

Hi, Frédéric!

> > > This is what I get running ./ with current CVS. I'm using
> > > Autoconf 2.52 and Automake 1.5, the same versions that worked 28 October,
> > > last time I compiled.
> >
> > It appears that aclocal is not run before autoheader.
> That was it. There was no /usr/bin/aclocal anymore (strange),
> only the 2.13 /usr/local/old/bin/aclocal. And thanks for the
> tip.

You didn't give enough details about the failure, but I have committed a
patch to that checks that autoconf and automake actually
generate their output files in addition to checking their exit status.

Similar problem was reported to me privately by Petr Kozelka
<pkozelka centrum cz>

Pavel Roskin