Re: CVS: autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in configure.in
- From: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- To: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <lists pervalidus net>
- Cc: GNU Midnight Commander Development <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: CVS: autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in configure.in
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:29:07 -0500 (EST)
> > > This is what I get running ./autogen.sh with current CVS. I'm using
> > > Autoconf 2.52 and Automake 1.5, the same versions that worked 28 October,
> > > last time I compiled.
> > It appears that aclocal is not run before autoheader.
> That was it. There was no /usr/bin/aclocal anymore (strange),
> only the 2.13 /usr/local/old/bin/aclocal. And thanks for the
You didn't give enough details about the failure, but I have committed a
patch to autogen.sh that checks that autoconf and automake actually
generate their output files in addition to checking their exit status.
Similar problem was reported to me privately by Petr Kozelka
<pkozelka centrum cz>
] [Thread Prev