Re: CVS: autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in configure.in

Hi, Frédéric!

> > It appears that aclocal is not run before autoheader.
>
> That was it. There was no /usr/bin/aclocal anymore (strange),
> only the 2.13 /usr/local/old/bin/aclocal. And thanks for the
> tip.

Well, the problem is still unsolved.  autogen.sh should not run autoheader
is it fails to run aclocal.  Doing otherwise is a bug that needs to be
fixed, not just for your convenience, but for the convenience of those who
follow your steps.

If I remove aclocal, that's what I'm getting:

$ ./autogen.sh
./autogen.sh: aclocal: command not found
./autogen.sh: aclocal: command not found

That's pretty straight, unlike the error message you got.  Can you still
reproduce the problem if you remove aclocal?  Could you please post the
output of "bash -x autogen.sh" when autogen.sh fails?

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin