Re: mcedit bug

Hi, Matthias!

> Did you know that I've tried to implement the "word completion" feature
> for the editor last year? (Yes!!! ;-))) Because I vacationed for nearly
> a half month I was very curious to read the reactions to the patches
> I've sent in (Dec. 2001 and Jan. 2002). But up to now still nobody
> answered. Seems to take more time to validate it than I've expected :-(.
> But in any case I rather want to know how other users of the MC think
> about it. What do YOU think about the implementation? Would YOU use this
> feature?

Sorry that I didn't replied earlier.  Unfortunately I don't have much free
time these days (it's 3 am now by the way).

I'm also disappointed that there was no reaction.  I don't feel good about
adding a feature that nobody needs, especially because I don't recall
seeing anything like that in other editors.

The internal editor is designed to be a simple tool for system
administrators.  It is not meant to be an ultimate editor with abundant
features.

The implementation looks good, but I didn't try to compile it yet.  I'll
try to do in in the next days.  Maybe we'll have some comments by then.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin