Re: mcedit bug

Hi, Pavel!

> I'm also disappointed that there was no reaction.  I don't feel good about
> adding a feature that nobody needs, especially because I don't recall
> seeing anything like that in other editors.

Indeed, the only editor I know supporting a similar feature is the
emacs.

> The internal editor is designed to be a simple tool for system
> administrators.  It is not meant to be an ultimate editor with abundant
> features.

Yes, and I think that this is the big advantage of the editor. The emacs
and so on are completely overloaded with features that nobody needs. I
really don't know whether the "word completion" feature is alike. I can
need it and I use it for writing C++ programs (with long constants and
class names :-(), but in fact I don't use it constantly. It's sometimes
a help, but on the other it also makes no trouble when it's not used. I
don't know.

Greetings,
Matthias