Re: New patchfs script

Hi, Adam!

Adam Byrtek 'alpha' wrote:
On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 12:03:18PM -0500, Pavel Roskin wrote:

I suggest that we select the shorter filename unless it's /dev/null.
Usually the longer filename has ".orig" or ".new" is it.

Also it would be nice to add ".diff" to all filenames.  It would force
correct syntax highlighting in the editor and it's more convenient if the

If Andrew don't mind I can take care of this feature requests... I
like to play with my scripts by myself.

It will be nice, perl is not my favorite language.

--
Regards,
Andrew V. Samoilov