Re: New patchfs script
- From: Adam Byrtek 'alpha' <alpha student uci agh edu pl>
- To: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- Cc: "Andrew V. Samoilov" <sav bcs zp ua>, mc-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: New patchfs script
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:06:47 +0100
On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 12:03:18PM -0500, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> I suggest that we select the shorter filename unless it's /dev/null.
> Usually the longer filename has ".orig" or ".new" is it.
> Also it would be nice to add ".diff" to all filenames. It would force
> correct syntax highlighting in the editor and it's more convenient if the
If Andrew don't mind I can take care of this feature requests... I
like to play with my scripts by myself.
_.|._ |_ _. : Adam Byrtek, alpha@(irc.pl|debian.org)
(_|||_)| |(_| : gg 1802819, pgp 0xB25952C0
| : jid alpha.jabberpl.org
] [Thread Prev