Re: bugzilla?

Hello!

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Scott Lockwood wrote:

> I'd be happy to set that up for you guys (free of course) as well, if you
> need one.

Thank you.  I really appreciate it.  I'll let you know if we need it.

I have just tried to open an entry for GNU Midnight Commander on Savannah.
It requires an approval from Savannah hackers.  I hope that we'll get it.
If everything is fine, I hope to add a link from the homepage to the
Savannah's bug tracking system.

If something goes wrong, we may need your help, Scott.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin