Re: zh_TW.Big5.po errors

Hi, Walery!

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Walery Studennikov wrote:

> On my linux box (RH71) I get following errors during
> po/gmo files compilation:
>
> zh_TW.Big5.po:678: illegal control sequence

1) What are you compiling?  Is it a snapshot or MC from CVS?  My guess is
that it's CVS.

2) What does "gettext --version" show?  My guess is that it's not 0.10.38.

I'll probably change autogen.sh to using gettextize.  This would solve two
problems:

1) People with the wrong version of gettext will be warned if they try to
compile from CVS.

2) MC will no longer depend on the shared intl directory.  This night I
reverted another commit to intl/Makefile.in.  It's becoming annoying.
Nobody should decide for us what version of gettext we should use.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin