Re: Updated mc.hint

Hi, Steef!

> attached is a patch which updates the ftp link to the current mc
> sources.

Unfortunately, the hint becomes longer than 80 characters.  This means
that many people won't be able to see the whole line.

I suggest that we remove the ftp site from the hint files.  Another reason
is that we may have MC both in "stable" and "unstable" directories some
day.

> I added a dutch translation while I was at it ;-)

Your translation is also too long.  Note that other translations use
abbreviations - it not nice, but it's better than if MC strips the end.
80x25 is still the default that many people use.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin