Re: OK vs. Ok

El Tue, 14 Aug 2001 02:33:36 -0400 (EDT), Pavel Roskin escribió:

>  Please be careful here.  "OK" is used in the "Learn Keys" dialog, which
>  cannot be resized for longer translations, since it's already 80
>  characters wide.

Hmm, I see... We could look for something else to use as a tick. What about
"~"?

As you are not refusing these "minor" fixes, I'll bring back the patch for
hotkeys (set or remove extra uppercase as in "Vie&w file..." --> "vie&W
file...") and right align key shortcuts in Command menu.

See you.
*8-) David

¡Tienes cuentas de e-mail GRATIS en Excite España!
A tu disposición en http://correo.excite.es