some propositions to improve mc...

Hi,

I don't know if it the place I hope.
I have some proposition to improve mc :

	- when the Quick View is used, and you browse a directory with big fies (files of 1-2GB (ASCII Database export data) the mc
takes a long   to show the file content ? I think that the internal viewer try to load the full file and then display it ?? Isn't possible to load
only a part in a buffer and then  load according to the user actions. For example if we want to go to the end of the fiel to use a fseek
(or something like this.. ) to improve the response time !!

	- is it possible to add in the listing mode an option to display files attribute (unders OS/2 or Windows; I use OS/2 :) )  HRSA

	-  need a serious doc about the xternal panelize ??

	- need info about the user-menu : which shell is used : which indicated by the SHELL env var ??

So it's all hoping I put this message where it must.

Benoit Midy
Guddland Digital S.A.
Luxembourg
Tel: (352) 50 35 21 / 360