Re: MC rocks !

Hej folks !

> > Aaaah, finally a working MC on the SGI Onyx2 I'm working on :-)
> Forgive my ignorance, but SGI Onyx2 = mips-sgi-irix5.x, 6.x ?
> If not, it'd be nice to update the FAQ with your system.
> Also, I don't know if there's anything new to list... The
> last update was ~3 years ago, or more.
Ah, yeah sure: It's IRIX 6.2 (vanilla, I guess, since this system doesn't
have any sysadmin :-} )

I'm just running the terminal part, of course, no Gnome ...
only did a local install in my homedir ...
but I didn't have to tell configure anything special, just ran it as usual
- and that's not common on this system -> good portability work :)

T                 The Austria <=> Sweden connection.....                 T
|                      E-Mail: gz lysator liu se                         H
O                Homepage:                 E