Re: annual report deadline is here!

Hi,

I re-pinged Daniel Siegel to ask that lazy wanderling the travelling GNOME to answer my questions - I'll keep you posted!

Cheers,
Dave.

On 03/04/2013 09:17 PM, Karen Sandler wrote:
Hi all!

We're coming up on the first deadline for the annual report tomorrow.
Please upload as much content as you have so we can so we can assess where
we are!

I've got 2 that I'm responsible for (one that will wait until after I read
all of yours!)

Shaun, where we on the financial section? Do we need to extend the
deadline? Of all of the sections, I don't think we can go ahead without
this one.

Tobi, do you think you can put some membership stats together for us? I'm
sorry, I didn't realize that there was no owner for that really important
topic!

karen

--
Dave Neary, Lyon, France