Reminder: Marketing collab meeting tomorrow on IRC at 20:00 UTC

Hello folks!

Just want to remind everyone that tomorrow is the collab meeting on IRC at 20:00 UTC.

This will be a working meeting working on the release notes and annual report.  Tomorrow is the deadline for the annual report, so if you're still working on it we need to start finishing up and get this done so we can concentrate on the release notes.

Tomorrow is help Allan Day!  (see what I did there?  I'm soooo witty!)

:-)

sri