Re: Jan 22 Marketing Meeting Minutes

On 2013-01-23 12:36, Tobias Mueller wrote:
https://raw.github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/master/flyers/privacy-flyer.png

Can you update the PDF in that repository?
Otherwise I will use the current one on https://raw.github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/master/flyers/privacy-flyer.pdf and try to print it.
Bonuspoints if you can provide me a PDF that I can just hand to my DIN A4 printer.
Here you go!
https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/raw/master/flyers/privacy-flyer-2onA4.pdf

Venue for Party:

We are going back to the original venue - La Bécasse - Fred Peters and
Guillaume Desmottes are the organizer.

I would like to have something printed out for that and hang it i.e. on
the wall behind our booth. I'll try to create something but as I am
artistically challenged, I'd appreciate if someone could mash something
together. Maybe even something machine readable like a barcode to help
the people finding it.
I can help with this. Ping me on IRC when you're around and we can try and sort something out.
- Andreas