Re: Jan 22 Marketing Meeting Minutes

Bonjour,

thanks for the minutes! Really handy.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 01:15:13PM -0800, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> Propaganda:
>
> *Andreas has a t-shirt and flyer on our privacy campaign are ready for
> FOSDEM.
> https://raw.github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/master/t-shirts/fosdem2013.png

Oh, cool.
Anything I can help with? I.e. providing an address to send the shirts to.
For how much are we going to sell these? It's been 15 EUR fuer non-member and 10 EUR for members IIRC. I inted to print a few sheets with the T-Shirt price.

> https://raw.github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/master/flyers/privacy-flyer.png

Can you update the PDF in that repository?
Otherwise I will use the current one on https://raw.github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/master/flyers/privacy-flyer.pdf and try to print it.
Bonuspoints if you can provide me a PDF that I can just hand to my DIN A4 printer.

> Venue for Party:
>
> We are going back to the original venue - La Bécasse - Fred Peters and
> Guillaume Desmottes are the organizer.

I would like to have something printed out for that and hang it i.e. on
the wall behind our booth. I'll try to create something but as I am
artistically challenged, I'd appreciate if someone could mash something
together. Maybe even something machine readable like a barcode to help
the people finding it.

> Activities at the booth:
>
> Possible entertainment that involves user participation at the booth?
> * Nerf basketball
> * Love/Hate wall - put postits on what people like about GNOME and what you
> don't.

Hm. I like the wall as a means for the users to provide feedback. So
far, we didn't really do anything with the wall though so it's actively lying to
the people using the wall.
But has anyone committed to managing the wall? I plan to buy some duck
tape, rope and other consumables, so I can probably get some sticky
notes, too. But we would still need smth "wally" to stick the notes on.

Cheers,
  Tobi