Re: moving marketing meeting to Tuesdays instead of Wednesday

For me 20:00 UTC works great since it is my lunch hour. :-)  But I can possibly go to 19:00 UTC.   I am usually open during that time.

sri

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:04 AM, Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
18h30 would be a bit too early for me, since I'd still be at work. 19h may work, if possible :)

On 14 January 2013 09:18, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Emily Gonyer <emilyyrose gmail com> wrote:
> Dave, Allan, would any evening be better for you two? Would even an
> hour or two earlier be helpful?

Thanks for trying to make the meeting easier to attend. Making it a
little earlier would certainly help although, again, I can't guarantee
that I'll be able to make every one.

Allan