Re: moving marketing meeting to Tuesdays instead of Wednesday

On 01/11/2013 12:12 PM, Allan Day wrote:
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Does anybody have a problem with attendance if we move the marketing meeting
from Wednesday to Tuesday at 20:00 UTC?

That would actually work better for me. Although, since it's an
evening it is hard for me to commit to always making it.

Idem for me. It's better, but not perfect :) At least there's a chance I could make it once on a Tuesday.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary, Lyon, France