FOSDEM

Hi there, checking and updating the wiki I noticed that info for the
theoretical beer event has gone missing - I'm assuming that means it
was inaccurate. Can someone who speaks French/Dutch please call Le
Beccase (or another bar in the area) and see if we can get it
reserved?

Emily

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein