Re: FOSDEM

Hi Emily,

Emily Gonyer wrote:
> Hi there, checking and updating the wiki I noticed that info for the
> theoretical beer event has gone missing - I'm assuming that means it
> was inaccurate. Can someone who speaks French/Dutch please call Le
> Beccase (or another bar in the area) and see if we can get it
> reserved?

We (Brussels community) were wondering about going to another place
this year and actually visited one yesterday, both Guillaume Desmottes
and I. It's named the Poechenellekelder and there is a room downstair
that could accomodate us. Unfortunately the owner was not present but
we got his card and Guillaume will phone him on Tuesday.

        Fred