Re: moving marketing meeting to Tuesdays instead of Wednesday

I completely understand the 8pm issues - thats more-or-less bedtime
around here too :) With that said, would anyone be opposed to moving
it up an hour or so to 19:00UTC on Tuesday? Would that help (or hurt)
anyone else' schedule? And maybe for people to start trying to get
connected as early as 18:30 so we can start on time?

Emily

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein