Re: Marketing meeting..

On 11/27/2012 01:58 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
OK, it seems my last meeting time frame, Allan can't make it and well it's not much of a meeting without him. :-)

So, I'm proposing this new time:

Tuesday - November 27, 2012 - 18:00 UTC
I love having meetings with Allan and think his input is very valuable, but 18:00 UTC means 6 out of 13 can't make it. That's almost half of the attendants.
Late Wednesday seems a lot more appropriate.

Proposed Agenda:

1) collect open agenda items
Maybe skip this and say that any items that aren't proposed before the meeting will have to go on next meeting or the mailing-list?
I would like to be able to fit this meeting to under 1 hour.

2) FoG
3) Community outreach - status, forums, training, vision etc
- Andreas