Re: Marketing meeting..

Anybody else interested in joining?  Please let me know by Sunday.  Currently, the best time seems to be Tuesday, Nov 28th.  It says 21:00, but I don't know which time zone that is.

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:28 PM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, November 21, 2012 9:48 pm, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> We should try to target a marketing call next week after the U.S.
> holidays.  What's that scheduler thing that lets us figure out each
> other's
> free time?

yes! here's the link, a bunch of us have already filled in our
availability. Times are in UTC, I just chose a range that's more likely to
work, given the various time zones...

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/GNOMEmarketing/

karen